Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally made my mom tear up this weekend because I made fun of Glen Beck. The cheese is slipping off her cracker.

:waw:

I hate awkward moments like that with the parents. My parents are die hard republicans and say if the hippies would shut up and let us drill wherever there was oil everything would be ok. I tried to explain the how concepts of us running out of fossil fuels and the oil companies killing off the wildlife and vegetation for the generations that followed and I thought for a moment they were going to turn a fire hoses on me.

I accidentally made my mom tear up this weekend because I made fun of Glen Beck. The cheese is slipping off her cracker.

:waw:

Juli's mother and her mother's husband are fans of Glenn Beck. I can't wait to let them know my political leanings and what I think of Beck whenever I can sit down and chat in a neutral setting.

Juli's mother and her mother's husband are fans of Glenn Beck. I can't wait to let them know my political leanings and what I think of Beck whenever I can sit down and chat in a neutral setting.

It's not worth it. Trust me, after this past weekend with Flys mother it was UNCOMFORTABLE.

You can't change a persons mind... it's like religion... it's not going to happen.

It's not worth it. Trust me, after this past weekend with Flys mother it was UNCOMFORTABLE.

You can't change a persons mind... it's like religion... it's not going to happen.

Oh I don't care if I change their minds. I just want to tell them how stupid and moronic Glenn Beck is, and will revel in them trying to defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.