Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
NWS but Funny

bnTlV.jpg

Can android tablets map network drives?

Yes but you need to download an app for it.
Estrongs File Explorer can access network shares, if you want to copy data between your device and network

If you want to stream media from your network, or have it available mounted on your device (as far as any apps will be concerned, it will be part of your devices memory), you'll want a rooted device with CIFSManager (you'll need a custom ROM supporting CIFS). This is the most comprehensive way, as it is completely transparent and any app can access the data on there

Last edited:
wha....... I don't even know what....... What the fuck is this shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDhjNF9eUQ

Obviously it doesn't show why the first two guys (the one sitting on the bench and the first guy put on the floor), but everyone else that got arrested was due to them impeding law enforcement (the guy attempting to lock arms with the first person being arrested and the one basically hounding over the police officer) Then the camera guys didn't obey orders and basically fought and questioned the orders when the officers were trying to restore order.

Was the arresting warranted? We can't tell in that video. Was the use of force justifiable? Yes.

The people should have stopped acting like idiots when it was obvious the police were getting agitated. I guess they will be charged with disturbing the peace and resisting arrest. Just because it's your right to act like an idiot doesn't mean you have to do it. I say the cop that threaten to arrest the guy filming should be reprimanded because that is not a law but also civilians are suppose to follow basic law enforcement request while they are trying to keep the peace. The cops shouldn't have let it escalate to that situation.

I dunno about all that jazz.

It's just.... I see people dancing, cops arresting, a US monument, weird shit said...

Law against dancing? Why? Strange if you ask me. Like a slow law passing day, so they messed around and made some funny ones...

And dancing at a monument? Again strange. But I guess if no ones is bothered, then whatever.

no video at a monument? lol @ the hundreds of thousands of tourists each year doing it.

oh and cop. you pushed that woman for no reason. fuck you, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.