Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
P6Knq.jpg

I have all of the contact info of the person who hit me. I am letting the insurance companies fight it out. No hit and run charges will be filled, though. Apparently eye witnesses, license plate, visual description, contact information and names, and even the passenger of the car that hit me isn't enough to get a hit and run violation.

Jesus. WTF is that shit...

that's just a regular breffus with extra bacon :thrawn: why would they bother when the other choices are more interesting and heart attack inducing

also, it's pretty clear now that denny's doesn't like jews & durka durkas

$4388.52 to fix my car :(

Domestics are cheap?

$225 + tax to fix a busted out window i found when i came out of work today. deductible is 300. fuck.

also tested + for strep throat.

and the wife is gone to Jamaica for the week.

and the boy is sick with bronchitis.

FML

Last edited:
the ep of the x-files I'm watching is one of the later ones with robert patrick. the guest star in this ep is the black guy who worked at cyberdyne in T2

$4388.52 to fix my car :(

Domestics are cheap?

Unfortunately that sounds about right. Domestics are cheap on the initial purchase and decline in value rapidly. That's why people think they are cheap. Its not like maintaining a Ferrari, but I definitely think you get your moneys worth buying more exotic than Detroit.

With those types of damages, most of what you're paying for is the guy's time. Consider most mechanics operate in the neighborhood of $60-100/hr, and usually higher on insurance work.

Unfortunately that sounds about right. Domestics are cheap on the initial purchase and decline in value rapidly. That's why people think they are cheap. Its not like maintaining a Ferrari, but I definitely think you get your moneys worth buying more exotic than Detroit.

With those types of damages, most of what you're paying for is the guy's time. Consider most mechanics operate in the neighborhood of $60-100/hr, and usually higher on insurance work.

I dunno, Fords aren't losing their value like they used to, especially the car he's driving. Also, the tide of this rule changes over time. I've seen it go back and forth several times in my life. Also, in general, they are definitely cheaper to fix than your comparable VW.

$225 + tax to fix a busted out window i found when i came out of work today. deductible is 300. fuck.

also tested + for strep throat.

and the wife is gone to Jamaica for the week.

and the boy is sick with bronchitis.

FML

If you need me and dbzeag to act as a wife sub for the week I think we are into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.