Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly it's the first time a black person has been charged with a hate crime against a white person in that state.

I love the post labeled "About time!" in the comments.

though if she wasn't a tranny it wouldn't be a hate crime for a bunch of black people to beat up a white person yet if it was the other way around there'd be no way to shut jesse jackson the fuck up

yay double standards

Why does anyone respect Jesse Jackson? He's a fruad, he rubbed MLKs blood all over him and said he died in his arms. Why is that not brought up daily.

VoIP is awesome. The VoIP company I use allows me to redirect incoming phone calls based on callerid to "this number has been disconnected" error message. Stops spammers and telemarketers dead.

I heard May 21st is the last day. Does that mean 12:01am May 21st morning is the end or the end of the day is the end?

Last edited:
so before I beat the shit outa someone I gotta ask if they are a minority or anything now?

and charged with crime is good. hate crime.. I didn't hear any racial epithets thrown.

It doesn't have to be race to be a hate crime. Any sort of discriminatory crime can be considered a hate crime, like age, sexual preference, race, gender, whatever. I agree though, I'm not going to interview someone before I break their legs. I'm just gonna do it. I guess in court it's up to the prosecutor to prove motive.

so before I beat the shit outa someone I gotta ask if they are a minority or anything now?

and charged with crime is good. hate crime.. I didn't hear any racial epithets thrown.

So someone can beat you up simply because your black as long as they don't call you the n word and it's not a hate crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.