Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
By sister has become such a fucking princess.

Laura's champagne issue of the day: "was going to lay out by the pool before the afternoon storm hit, but it appears both our private elevator and the main elevator are both not working and I am not in the mood to have to climb up and down 14 flights of stairs."

Private elevator? :wtf:

at the hotel in chattanooga. ringgold, ga was fucked. they shut down the exit for the town on 75. from the highway I could see a ruby tuesday that had only the main doorway standing. entire restaurant behind it was gone. also just north of atlanta there was a stretch of about 1/2 mile along the highway where every single tree was snapped in half.

I've been having this weird problem with the forum recently where it will show that there is one more page in a thread then there actually is and if I try to go to the last page it just takes me back to the top of the second to last page. What is up with that?

I've been having this weird problem with the forum recently where it will show that there is one more page in a thread then there actually is and if I try to go to the last page it just takes me back to the top of the second to last page. What is up with that?
It only does that to me for certain threads.

Mostly older ones.

IgXI0.jpg

I just upgraded this place yesterday. I assume its still going on? What thread(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.