Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot! got a fine ass date for the masters on sunday. spange has met her a few times, he can attest. might have the rx-8 on friday so it would be a nice cruise over to disgusta, ga in a new car and with a bad woman. :cool:

Pretty much required some road head on the drive over to lock that shit up proper!

You getting the road head, of course :lol:

Good luck on the RX-8. They be a sexy auto.

t-mobile isn't exactly having a picnic with the addition of the i4. the growing pains are extremely similar to those of ATT

ugh.. Pie was telling me he's paying 100% interest on his home loan. I tried to explain to him that he's not paying that much interest, but he's is more stubborn than my wife. He says that once he's paid back the loan (say around $160,000) that he will have also paid $160,000 in interest.

:waw:

Loans should require IQ tests.

If they did, the world wouldn't be in half the shit it's in now.

lawl, none of them had seen "guess her muff" before. that was highly entertaining :lol:

unrelated post
2qydZ.jpg

There's a vicarage near my son's village with an Aston Martin Vantage always on the drive. God helps those who help themselves? I don't think that's supposed to apply to the collection plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.