Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't crazy; people will pay it.

Have you read a NY Times?

they have a beautiful new building in NYC that has a lot of space for rent because print media is dead. people already get the news online for free. very few are going to pay for their news since it all comes from reuters or the like anyway.

So I have a school loan out (still) at 2.75% interest and a balance of just under $5K left. I have a car loan with just over $11K left at 3.9%. And I have $11K in savings earning about 1% interest. Should I dump my savings into paying off my car, then use my "car payment" after the car's paid off to pay off the school loan quicker, then after that slowly restore my savings with the "car" and "loan" payment I am not having to pay anymore?

They just bloomed. Hope they are still here by the time you guys get here.

http://i.imgur.com/rIKvU.jpg
:omy: Sooo pretty. I hope they are still in bloom!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh that's rich
Give them credit, look who their competition is... they are zillions of times more credible.

You're so jaded sometimes. :hs:
OK.

Another problem to solve!

I was telling Juli that this chick needs to clean her ass before she takes close ups of ol' glory there. Juli reckons she just has a pig-man-tation problem/disorder/whatever.

What say you?
It's pigmentation. Poop doesn't slather all sides of the butthole like that. Don't ask how I know that.
I don't understand why you are looking at girls online when you have a hottie like juli there with you.

It'd be weird if he didn't... he's a dude--ya know?

I say, anyone who wants to bend over and show their asshole to the internets, needs to make sure their hole isn't making people thinking of scrub brushes, bleach and surgi-gloves.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
OK, I watched this about 67.9 times now. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLsdnfdsnfsnbmfbdsfm

Keep watching towards the end, because when you think he's done being "startled" he does another one, and it's the best one. lmaooo

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm, dog
263059595.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.