Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind that body of water was just stocked with 10-15 pound fish.

I vaguely remember a discussion about shows and how they can make it portray whatever they want with someone else.

Most of those "reality" shows are so full of crap it's obscene.

I don't watch these survival ones, so up until Sons of Guns came out I really had no idea how bad they were.

wait, you don't like sons of guns?

It started off good, but it's got a lot of bad points.

Ruining a 1919 like that? Maybe if it was a semi-copy, but man, that's like correcting paintings in the Tate Gallery.

The floppy rooftop M16? And also, really, an M16, not something belt-fed and 7.62?

Talking about the under-AR mounted shotgun like it was something amazingly impossible to do, when they've been on the market for at least 15 years.

And a bunch of other things.

It started off good, but it's got a lot of bad points.

Ruining a 1919 like that? Maybe if it was a semi-copy, but man, that's like correcting paintings in the Tate Gallery.

The floppy rooftop M16? And also, really, an M16, not something belt-fed and 7.62?

Talking about the under-AR mounted shotgun like it was something amazingly impossible to do, when they've been on the market for at least 15 years.

And a bunch of other things.

:lol:

everything they do is a "gamechanger"...

but yea, i agree with a lot of that stuff. still can't believe they ripped up the 1919. the roof mounted m16 thing looks like it was an extensive project they only played a minor part in, but they never let onto that at all in the show. "look we made some mounts and coordinated with these professors and grad students that made all the complex electronics."

still a damn good show imo. i kind of want a full blown flame thrower now.

it's still alot more than "oh hay we assembled this parts kit check out this gun" type of thing like i was expecting at first.

shit is nuts downstairs and around the building. the SEC basketball tournament is here. they've all been drinking since this morning to boot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.