Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats gotta be an old wives tale. How is that going to stop a virus? Viruses are like a Charlie Sheen F18

I hate to say waw is right. Its worked before for me in the past. Something about freezing the virus that's near the surface cuts the time down.

I have a whole arsnel for the virus. Abreva, valtrex, carmex and ice.

As I posted on Facebook, if you haven't seen The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, put that on your list tonight. Documentary on Netflix about a family called the Whites. It is fantastic.

That is the third time in the past month or so that I've heard that brought up. I made it about 15 minutes in and decided that I needed to wait until I could actually sit down and watch it.

going to take a look at this over the weekend. '74 260z

3ma3p03oe5O65Q25S6b2h3e69502c50b91f67.jpg

3n63m03pb5O35W25X4b2hf0c0f8576a661eaa.jpg

3kc3o33p55Y35R65S6b2he791f4e3265f17b7.jpg

I didn't realize that you had a small penis.

Makes sense though.

OH really? Or was it hanging out with me?

Everytime we do someone gets a cold sore.
That may be it. :lol:
I though yer other stuff was so awesome???
It is, but the stuff I'm on now may be even more awesome. It's called loestrin. The lowest estrogen possible or some shizz. Supposed to help amp your sex drive to Sheen levels. ANNNNNNDDD I hear that you can skip ALL of your periods on it. I'm so hoping that happens. I'm only on week two so far.
Do you really want us to stop making out with each other?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.