Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
500_jet-ski.jpg

I actually wouldn't be surprised if a jet ski could pull like an md80 or a 737 if it was buoyant enough. would be incredibly slow though.

I've seen some pretty weak ones tow large boats...

watching this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_E

Plot

Earth has been populated by thousands of aliens from all over the galaxy. While all the other aliens are aware of their presence, it is a secret only from the Earthlings. Baka, the prince of the planet Dogra, crash lands on Earth and loses his memory. He forcibly moves in with Tsutsui Yukitata, a first year high school student who had just moved out on his own. The normal life he once knew is quickly pulled away as he becomes the target of the prince's torment.

basicly it's men in black only with japanese humor.

I've got to enjoy the past 12 hours up with my very sick son. He has really bad strep throat. I've never seen it make you puke as much as this kid has puked. He even puked three times on the way to his doctor, twice there, and twice on the way back home. I asked if he wanted me to circle the block on the way home so he could puke again for symmetry sake but he didn't find it very funny.

I think this is the first time I've seen him sleep during the day in several years. I hope I don't get it.

On an unrelated note...We were seeing someone scanning the subnets on one of the academic networks at work so I went over to the building to double check what physical port was plugged into that switch so I could go raise hell at the right person. I knew the mac address but hadn't heard back from the email guys with what user name last logged into the email server with that mac address. I could just kill the port remotely but I wanted to see the person doing it to tell them to quit or I was banning them.

It's one of the very few network closets off a classroom so I had to wait a few minutes for class to end. The door opens and I haul butt through the room, move a table locking the closet door, unlock it, and go in. I verify the port number is what I thought it was and leave to go see who was using that port.

I walk out of the network closet and the professor and like 8 of the students are all together waiting for me outside the door. They are all smiling, looking excited, and start asking "What's in there?" I explain it's just a network closet and all of them started talking at once going " Awww man. We thought it was like a secret lair and you were going to come out in a super hero costume the way you rushed through to that door that is always blocked and ripped off your glasses as you went through the door." I said I had something on my glasses.

It was at that point I glanced around at the students work on the tables and asked them by chance this wouldn't be a class where you learn how to draw comic books (Sequential Art). It was one of them. lol Damn over active imaginations. I told them the poles down to the lair were hidden in another location and undergrads weren't privy to that information. I think a few of them believed me.

The network scanner was a tech like I thought and I told them to cut it out or my boss would start looking at their internet traffic. That always makes people clam up.

Status
Not open for further replies.