Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
This isn't the matrix, Onno. Quit stabbing wires into the back of your neck and hoping to connect.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
q6SPP.jpg

April needs this.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
We can create hover beds for cats but we can't make affordable flying cars? What a bunch of bullshit.

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
I just shocked myself on ungrounded wire. I think iwa s out for about a minute and I smell tulips.

I can't remember whether this was posted here or not

A day at the races ended in horror yesterday as two horses were electrocuted and died just feet from a packed crowd in one of the most grimly bizarre incidents ever witnessed at a racecourse. At Newbury, Berkshire, the hurdlers Fenix Two and Marching Song were being led unmounted round the parade ring before the first race when, without warning, they staggered and began to prance grotesquely, before collapsing within yards of each other on the grass infield of the paddock.

Both were dead within minutes. An investigation into the deaths is under way, but cables run under the area where the accident took place and it seems likely that it was caused by a freak electric shock to which horses, with their metal shoes, would be particularly susceptible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/racing/two-racehorses-electrocuted-in-parade-ring-2213348.html

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
does anyone here use restaurant.com?

I'm saving a small fortune.

I've been using the hell out of it for a few years now. Between that and groupon I have something for almost every place I go. It was great in Tampa because all the great local places were covered.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
What's impressive about this lift is not that he's benching 600 pounds. With enough work ethic and time, lots of people can do that. What's impressive is that he's doing it raw. No Bench shirt or straps or wraps.

I do it raw all the time. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.