Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Messy_girl362.gif

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
I haven't gone to my book club in over 7 months because the book collection fucking blows. I get an email today for July book club. The title is Homer's Odyssey... I got so excited about having a book club about Greek mythology and oral story telling. I open the email and read that its some fucking play on words and its about a fucking cat name Homer. Stupid fucking women ruling the book club. Its bullshit like this that turn people straight.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
I haven't gone to my book club in over 7 months because the book collection fucking blows. I get an email today for July book club. The title is Homer's Odyssey... I got so excited about having a book club about Greek mythology and oral story telling. I open the email and read that its some fucking play on words and its about a fucking cat name Homer. Stupid fucking women ruling the book club. Its bullshit like this that turn people straight.

I didn't even know you were a lesbian.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston

Don't diss it; it is an excellent book with a wonderful message.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country

Maybe we should have a virtual book club once a month or something. :)

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
oh snap. just heard one of my all time favorite bands in a new chevy truck commercial. rather odd. can't find the commercial on youtube yet but here's the song. these guys were total pimps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.