Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that food rich in fat and sugar is tastier. That's what makes junk food so addictive. Does anyone really prefer low fat, low sugar versions of things?

I don't like sugar in my coffee, nor do I like added fruit or sugar in my booze (Other than that needed for creation).

I also love low-fat lard, good stuff.

The fact is that food rich in fat and sugar is tastier. That's what makes junk food so addictive. Does anyone really prefer low fat, low sugar versions of things?

Honestly, yes. After I eat fast food for a couple days (and that's one meal a day for a couple days, not all day) I feel gross and bloated and want things that are actually healthy.

Honestly, yes. After I eat fast food for a couple days (and that's one meal a day for a couple days, not all day) I feel gross and bloated and want things that are actually healthy.

That's just because fast food is gross, if I eat a similarly constructed giant burger from a real restaurant made with fresh ingredients and much better quality beef, I don't have that "I want my stomach pumped"
feeling.

Nope, but that's because we got him used to eating non-crap food.

My daughter doesn't complain that she gets sent with a home lunch everyday. I have a sandwich (on whole wheat bread), chips, fruit or veggie and a treat. She eats it happily. Every once in a while I'll splurge on school lunch and she gets to eat pizza and it's a great treat, but we are talking once, maybe twice a month. It also costs me about 50 cents a day for her lunch as opposed to double, triple or more (school lunch costs 2.75 a day at our charter school). It's not hard to feed your kid healthy if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.