Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
attachment.php

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Awesome
Netflix now has a streaming video only plan
Now I dont have to look at their stupid discs laying by the tv all the time mocking me for not watching them.

now they just need to get their whole catalog on there and then I'm in

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
So I started taking new medicine for migraines. This medicine has made me crazy so my doctor told me to stop taking it. Unfortunately I'm still crazy and sick with withdrawal now too. It's been 4 days more than they thought it should take for the drug to work its way out of my system. When IBWIP gets home tonight I'm going to the hospital to be admitted to the psych unit. Wish me luck.

:heart:

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
So I started taking new medicine for migraines. This medicine has made me crazy so my doctor told me to stop taking it. Unfortunately I'm still crazy and sick with withdrawal now too. It's been 4 days more than they thought it should take for the drug to work its way out of my system. When IBWIP gets home tonight I'm going to the hospital to be admitted to the psych unit. Wish me luck.

what the hell kid stop being crazy :heart:

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
now they just need to get their whole catalog on there and then I'm in

I'm with you on this. There aren't nearly enough good movies on the streaming version. I do like that things are going in this direction though. I hope it all gets done soon.

Is it just a time thing where they haven't converted the library yet or is it a permissions problem. I am ignorant of the reasoning for all of this.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
I'm with you on this. There aren't nearly enough good movies on the streaming version. I do like that things are going in this direction though. I hope it all gets done soon.

Is it just a time thing where they haven't converted the library yet or is it a permissions problem. I am ignorant of the reasoning for all of this.

Might be a server capacity issue as well.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
I just got a bluetooth motorcycle helmet I bought online. It is the most uncomfortable fitting helmet I have ever put on my head. It's like it wasn't made for a human shaped head. They better refund my money back.

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
I hate that you have changed your user name and stuff cause now mine doesn't make sense and I need to think of something else but I don't really have the brain power to do it right now. I blame you for my crazy.

your name was related to his name?

Briki

Flaccid Member
Sep 13, 2010
Tonight I'm cooking curry chicken for my bf =X I'm so nervous because I've never cooked a thing in my life.

AND he's a chef. I'm doomed.
It was a success! At least I think it was. I mean, I woke up with a half-naked Chinese man on my arm this morning. That's what I deem successful! ^_^

I just got a bluetooth motorcycle helmet I bought online. It is the most uncomfortable fitting helmet I have ever put on my head. It's like it wasn't made for a human shaped head. They better refund my money back.

I keep wanting to buy a helmet online, since the deals are so fantastic, but something keeps holding me back, thanks for confirming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.