Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on the healthy food dave, I need to sort out my diet so that I have more energy in general, am more happy etc. so I went shopping yesterday and brought tons of pulses and veg and not much else. Last nights dinner was spinach and potato curry and for lunch today I'd had kidney beans, onion and peanuts on toast. Not sure what's for dinner but probably a bean chilli. Only problem is we've been farting like nobody's business cos of all these beans.

*parp*

Well apparently I have borderline prehypertension blood pressure levels, too. I am breaking apart in my old age :(

My meds have been making me pass gas as well. It's putting a real damper on my sex life, let me tell you.

Well apparently I have borderline prehypertension blood pressure levels, too. I am breaking apart in my old age :(

My meds have been making me pass gas as well. It's putting a real damper on my sex life, let me tell you.

PREhypertension? So you don't even have it yet? Well what are you worrying about?

Just chillax a bit and eat/drink shit that brings your blood pressure down, shouldn't be all that hard. Guess I'm just blessed with an abnormally healthy family though because blood pressure etc. has never entered my thoughts.

PREhypertension? So you don't even have it yet? Well what are you worrying about?

Just chillax a bit and eat/drink shit that brings your blood pressure down, shouldn't be all that hard. Guess I'm just blessed with an abnormally healthy family though because blood pressure etc. has never entered my thoughts.

Well there is borderline, then "high". I am on the cusp of borderline.

Both sides of my family have high(ish) blood pressure they take weak medication for, but it's the amount of prepared foods I need to cut back on. That's where all the salt is. I don't add any when I cook.

And it isn't drinking water. I drink over 3L of that stuff every day to no avail.

Well there is borderline, then "high". I am on the cusp of borderline.

Both sides of my family have high(ish) blood pressure they take weak medication for, but it's the amount of prepared foods I need to cut back on. That's where all the salt is. I don't add any when I cook.

And it isn't drinking water. I drink over 3L of that stuff every day to no avail.

You don't season your food? Shit. I add salt for taste to everything. I guess I don't eat much preprepped food though. I have no microwave, no oven and no freezer so it's fresh shit all the way pretty much, it's cheaper that way too.

Maybe - sounds gay - but you should try meditation, I'm sure that would bring down blood pressure. Serios.

You don't season your food? Shit. I add salt for taste to everything. I guess I don't eat much preprepped food though. I have no microwave, no oven and no freezer so it's fresh shit all the way pretty much, it's cheaper that way too.

Maybe - sounds gay - but you should try meditation, I'm sure that would bring down blood pressure. Serios.

Or just eat better (or not at all, the ideal dream)

They make the same claims about owning any pet...

I do enjoy my 55 gallon aquarium though. No effort has been put into it for years, just feed the fish every day and put some tap water in everyday... Have had the same six fish for four years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.