Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE SNOW EQUIPMENT? WHAT A BUNCH OF GODDAMNED PUSSIES YOU ARE. IF I WAS YOUR BOSS I WOULD FIRE YOU AND THEN LIGHT YOU ON FIRE! RAWR! I EAT BABIES FOR BREAKFAST MOTHERFUCKER !!!1 /GUESS WHO

Notice he said he was at work. Regardless of how the poor cities did not do their jobs because they have no money to pay their city employees or buy salt for the roads. Because his boss/job/employment contract required it.

dave, I don't begrudge you for being the world's most annoying coworker. primarily because I don't work with you however.

Notice he said he was at work. Regardless of how the poor cities did not do their jobs because they have no money to pay their city employees or buy salt for the roads. Because his boss/job/employment contract required it.

i simply required to do my work. telecommuting is acceptable. :D

my boss was giving me crap for having a 4x4 and not making it in... told him until i get a monster truck to drive over the fuckers parked in front of me on the highway, it was a no go. i really need to find a job closer to home. :(

dave, I don't begrudge you for being the world's most annoying coworker. primarily because I don't work with you however.

who says I am annoying to work with? I am quite pleasant at work. I just get frustrated with pathetic excuses not being able to get to work and somehow blaming the company you work at for it.

just test drove this. I dug it. despite the pic it needs paint and minor body work. interior needs an overhaul as well but it was mechanically sound with no rust. might be a keeper and the price is very right as well.

3na3kb3o15Y35Z05U4b1s152890a9458518f2.jpg

3mf3o43pf5Y55Q15P4b1s7a8688f3cf3e1b74.jpg

this has been bored and stroked so it's probably putting 200hp to the ground as it stands. pretty good for a 2000lb car. somewhere down the road the plan is to swap in a chevy ls engine though

I wouldn't bother. Not worth the money. Much nicer cars out there to rebuild. I'd just keep her running smooth and enjoy her.

I wouldn't bother. Not worth the money. Much nicer cars out there to rebuild. I'd just keep her running smooth and enjoy her.

I love the body style and weighing only 2000lbs it will go like stink with a 400hp v8 in it. I can get an ls2 or ls6 400hp chevy v8 and 6 spd transmission in there for about $3k. it will be done. I'll do the paint and interior first though.

just throwing this out there, isn't throwing that V8 in that 2800 lb car gonna make it a tad front heavy for a rear wheel drive car?

it's a ~2000lb car and the chevy ls series is actually lighter than the original engine due to being aluminum vs iron. think there's a good 150lb of weight savings

Status
Not open for further replies.