Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
also until some priest can explain dinosaur bones to me without resorting to some farce about them Not being mentioned in the bible. i'm gonna side with the people with physical proof of how shit was.

Sweet hairy peach!
eldar are you at it again?

you telling me she doesn't keep things in order down there?

peach_070817b-l.jpg

Last I checked, nothing in evolution claims we came from apes. Get your fucking facts straight before you prop up your strawman.

You also don't understand what a scientific theory is. It's not a wild ass guess, theories have to be supported by mountains of evidence, which evolution is. Second, modern evolutionary biology is not based on Darwin's observations so you can take any arguments you have about him and shove them up your ass because they have nothing to do with the discussion.

Take the time to learn about evolution and basic goddamn science before you incorrectly interject your ideas of what "faith" is. I do not have faith in anyone's theory, the science is there. It doesn't require faith. Thinking there's an invisible fucking santa clause in the sky requires faith, science does not.

Talk about needing to learn basic science and logic. Science theories are just that, theories. No matter how much scientific evidence they have they are not scientific fact. Just as Einstein's Theory of Relativity wasn't proven until recently.

Talk about needing to learn basic science and logic. Science theories are just that, theories. No matter how much scientific evidence they have they are not scientific fact. Just as Einstein's Theory of Relativity wasn't proven until recently.

Yeah, talk about it indeed. Nothing in science is ever "proven". Theories in science are not merely ideas, they must be supported beyond all reasonable doubt with multitudes of evidence. You don't understand what the word theory means, you don't understand evolution because you honestly think the theory claims that we came from apes, you don't understand the difference between faith and knowledge.

Every single piece of empirical evidence regarding this subject leads to the conclusion that all life on earth is a result of evolutionary changes, including us. There isn't one, not one goddamn single shred of even the most insignificant evidence that suggests your invisible sky fairy even exists let alone simply willed our species into existence.

Chuckyou Schumer "intelligence" strikes again.

It was a public speaking flub, just like when sarah palin called north korea our allies. Big fucking deal. Undoubtedly schmumer knows far more about our government and how it's organized than you do. Shut your hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Palin gets pilloried for such flubs. Yet since its Chuckyou, hohum by the Drive By Media.

and it's equally as stupid when people rail on her for her flubs when the actual valid statements she makes are proof enough of her idiocy

but as usual, anyone who makes up stupid nicknames for politicians like "chuckyou" has nothing to bring to the table.

Can someone explain to me Why laws seem to favor women in the matter of Divorce. she came into the marriage with nothing why should she get half upon leaving it?

in some states it works both ways. broke ass david arquette gets half of courtenay cox's stuff.

prenups are a must have in todays world of 5 year marriages.

definitely favors housewives though. always marry a working chick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.