Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily it's just a back up e-mail account for whenever I can't use my primary account and I want to e-mail someone something with my name on it. My wife said it was shady that I have a few different e-mail accounts and I tried to explain it's pretty common with IT folk but she's a hippy hairdresser and facebook and web browsing is about the limit of her pc abilities so she doesn't believe me.

There is a painting in one building I want to steal. It's fairly big and so many people love it. There is a famous Norman Rockwell Thanksgiving dinner painting that looks like this.

rockwell-thanksgiving.jpg

A student replicated it so perfectly you'd swear Norman painted it except to the left of the guy in black is Disney's bambi with a shocked expression on his face staring at the middle of the table where Bambi's mom is spread eagle on the table with an apple in her mom and a glazed over deadish eyes. It's so fucking awesome.

One of my old offices use to have a few playing card paintings done by Dali that were so fucking awesome. A vp heard about them and swiped them from my office and had some work by some semifamous russian painter put in to replace them but her work was no where as good. The college has a monster collection of art work so you can request the art work in your office to be swapped out periodically.

Towards the end of each school year you can start hitting garage sales in downtown Savannah and often the students sell off a lot of their art cheap because they can't fly home with all of it. It's also a good time to get cars, scooters, and various furniture cheap.

in a far less impressive parallel we can get prints of anything our company owns. I have huge prints of harvey birdman, space ghost and greg maddox, formerly of the braves, in mid pitch

I was hanging out at my friends place last night and they busted out Magic cards. I drank and watched Dexter. Holy shit I need new friends.

have a buddy from work bringing me over a guitar later I might buy. he can't play anymore due to fucking up a tendon in his left palm. he's got 2 he's going to sell me for cheap due to us being tight and he just wants a good home for them. haven't had a guitar for close to 3 years now after having at least one for the past 15. will be nice to play again.

I'm having trouble deciding where I want to move my personal and business bank accounts. I'm done with my current (now national) bank. They keep changing branch hours, lowering customer support standards, and hiring staff who can't answer simple questions.

I can go with a credit union and get better service & support a local business. But it is not easy to get money when traveling without getting hit up for ATM fees. Decisions......

Status
Not open for further replies.