Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I'm in as long as Ape gets naked.

Edit: and if fly gets naked I can probably convince short guy to jump on.

I've never gotten naked while drunk... but I have on other mind-altering substances. :omy:

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
I'm in as long as Ape gets naked.

Edit: and if fly gets naked I can probably convince short guy to jump on.

damnit! why the fuck am I busy this weekend??!??!

I would love to see kiwi and ape nude :( :drool:

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
says the man bragging about his new skin art? Yours means something personal to you, hers means something personal to her. It's just that more people understand her art and it is of more popular figures than yours.

And the artwork itself is very high quality, that cannot be disputed. The subject matter is up for interpretation, but I applaud the effort and effect and quality of the workmanship. I find the subject matter trite, but that's my taste.

No. It isn't the same. Hers is of Twilight characters.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
says the man bragging about his new skin art? Yours means something personal to you, hers means something personal to her. It's just that more people understand her art and it is of more popular figures than yours.

And the artwork itself is very high quality, that cannot be disputed. The subject matter is up for interpretation, but I applaud the effort and effect and quality of the workmanship. I find the subject matter trite, but that's my taste.

No, dude. That shit is just plane bat shit crazy ugly.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
kitler1181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.