Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Christs sake tell me I'm not going to have to put up with you sober tomorrow!

Oh, and random Americans crashing on snow to cheer you up. Not that Americans crash any more than we do, but the size of the trucks makes it more spectacular

Last edited by a moderator:
We're on our way to RI. Got a phone call when we landed in Charlotte that my mother was admitted to the hospital this morning.

Merry Christmas, indeed.

Stage 4 Colon cancer, spread to her liver, lungs, and now stomach. New (original) chemo treatment starts tomorrow for a 10-hour session tomorrow. If this doesn't work, there's a good chance that nothing else will.

:(:heart:
attachment.php

Bloggity blog....

So my sister purchased the Barnes and Noble complete works of william shakespeare, this was very sweet. However, I've owned a leather bound complete works since 96, which I do not plan on replacing and keeping two seems silly. So I took my book which can only be sold at Barnes and Noble back to B&N and requested store credit. Apparently, regardless of the fact that its a b&n exclusive and regardless of the fact that it is still in its original plastic packaging it can not be returned without a receipt.

So I called the corporate line because that is fucking dumb. And they said, "where was it purchased?" "was it purchased cash or credit?" "well why can't you get the receipt?" These are stupid questions, and I told them this. How would I know where it was purchased? Do you ask where your gifts are purchased? No, I don't know if she paid cash, I neglected to ask when she gave me a gift.

So the lesson of this should be that if you purchase a book for an avid reader include a gift receipt. Or better yet, go to Borders.

Zoloft is evil medication. When I was on that for almost 2yrs, I experienced lethargy but also insomnia. Life was rather boring as well. I didn't experience any joy or any sadness. It was emotionless. When my doctor and I made the decision to ween myself off of Zoloft, I thought it would be easy. But during the 5 weeks it took to stop taking the medication, I experienced very painful electric zap sensations in my head, every couple of minutes, and I felt what I can only describe as what it must feel for a druggie detoxing (shaking, very uncomfortable, anxiety, etc). It was a horrible experience, but am glad that I am medication free for several years now. Zoloft is really fucking expensive. About $2.00 a pill when I was taking it.

Last edited:
Zoloft is evil medication. When I was on that for almost 2yrs, I experienced lethargy but also insomnia. Life was rather boring as well. I didn't experience any joy or any sadness. It was emotionless. When my doctor and I made the decision to ween myself off of Zoloft, I thought it would be easy. But during the 5 weeks it took to stop taking the medication, I experienced very painful electric zap sensations in my head, every couple of minutes, and I felt what I can only describe as what it must feel for a druggie detoxing (shaking, very uncomfortable, anxiety, etc). It was a horrible experience, but am glad that I am medication free for several years now. Zoloft is really fucking expensive. About $2.00 a pill when I was taking it.

I don't pay per pill, it's on the g man!

Also drug withdrawal aint nothin new.

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.