Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: & :drool:

Red_dress_awesome.gif

I've applied for a million darn jobs. If ya'll know of anything for a crazy chick with little skills who curses a lot would like around 40k will go to pretty much any major city.

Let me know, yo.

im currently looking for a full time nanny for my beloved kiko.

• you must be fluent in english and spanish
  • you must have an early childhood education diploma (if its from everest college, thats ok. at least u tried)
  • you must be able to cook and clean and have no problems creating fun new dishes for my kiko to eat. (for example: macaroni and cheese and hot dogs)
  • you must be fit as kiko loves to run and play and i dont need some heffer running out of wind when kiko is about to run across the street
  • you must know 1st aid
  • you must know how to swim and fight off sharks, stingrays and whatever other water predators may attack my kiko while frolicking in the ocean
  • you must be a lesbian so i can be assured that you will never make a pass at my beloved kiko. making passes at me are very much welcomed and encouraged.

think about it. let me know.
i pay in pesos.

• you must have an early childhood education diploma (if its from everest college, thats ok. at least u tried)
  • you must be able to cook and clean and have no problems creating fun new dishes for my kiko to eat. (for example: macaroni and cheese and hot dogs)
  • you must be fit as kiko loves to run and play and i dont need some heffer running out of wind when kiko is about to run across the street
  • you must know 1st aid
  • you must know how to swim and fight off sharks, stingrays and whatever other water predators may attack my kiko while frolicking in the ocean
  • you must be a lesbian so i can be assured that you will never make a pass at my beloved kiko. making passes at me are very much welcomed and encouraged.

i pay in pesos.

Insies!

• you must know 1st aid

i pay in pesos.

You are a housewife/mother and you don't a home right now to maintain that so now THE ONLY THING you have left to worry about is being a mom and you are trying to pawn that off, too?

Seriously just how lazy are you?

So I'm watching Intervention right now. This chick just crushed up a xanax on the sidewalk, and then snorted it with a tampon tube. Now THAT is crackhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.