Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh 'course son. we keep it in here for just such occasions.

2-08-92781-pro-1gal.jpg

now stanback soze ya don't git hurt!!

We have 3 types of bin here depending on your council. Recycling, general waste and garden waste.

yeah, I wish we had garden waste pickup included. we've got these crappy paper bags that are .50 each that are a pain in the ass to fill, they constantly rip, & $2 stickers that we have to put on each one before it's picked up by a 3rd party.

Also, I wasn't in student council.

So can I just get a regular (non-mulching) lawnmower and that will pick up the leaves into the catcher. I don't mind that having to empty the catch every so often as long as the leaves are being picked up.

So can I just get a regular (non-mulching) lawnmower and that will pick up the leaves into the catcher. I don't mind that having to empty the catch every so often as long as the leaves are being picked up.

if you've never mowed leaves before (& by the bold stmnt it doesn't seem like you have) your definition of 'every so often' will be about every 60 feet.

think about the size of the bag vs. the pile of leaves you're mowing over. it compresses them a little, but it's not huge.

Also, 90% of the 'mulching' kind of mowers will also let you bag the leaves w/an attachment.

Last edited:
I've never had a yard where I couldn't just huck 'em into the woods.

Branches just get burned.

same. the leaf sweeper I linked eons ago in this thread was sweet. unfortunately the lawn tractor died and I was put in charge of mowing 3+ acres of grass myself with a push mower. made a man outta me.

So I might be better off getting a blower to push all the leaves in to one big pile, then just bag up the leaves by hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.