Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Red Bull has simple carbs. Gatorade has simple carbs, potassium and sodium. Neither should be used in the case of dehydration, but Gatorade is definitely better at replenishing you after over exerting yourself to some extent.
Um dude, sodium/potassium chloride are basic electrolytes, if you drink straight water after losing a lot fluids the cells absorb water and ditch salt/potassium until they esplode. I think it's called hypotonicity. Is like the flip side of dehydration.

Um dude, sodium/potassium chloride are basic electrolytes, if you drink straight water after losing a lot fluids the cells absorb water and ditch salt/potassium until they esplode. I think it's called hypotonicity. Is like the flip side of dehydration.

I meant neither Red Bull nor Gatorade should be used in cases of dehydration, not potassium and sodium. If you ask a doctor or even the manufacturers of Red Bull and Gatorade, they will tell you that. I was simply saying that Gatorade is a better choice than Red Bull for over exertion since it's more than just sugar. If you want to combat dehydration drink water. That's obvious.

Yeah dude, my point was gatorade is fine for when you're dehydrated, might even be better than plain water in some cases. It's essentially what they give people in third world countries for dehydration. Red bull isn't even worth thinking about, and it tastes like shit.

A 5% solution of sodium chloride (salt) in water starts to leave the stomach and rehydrate you faster than plain water. The best liquid IMHO is a 5% solution of salt and fructose. It's what I drank when running marathons and ultras.

If you want liquid carbs, drink beer.

Last edited:
For WAW:

8xdig.jpg

Yeah dude, my point was gatorade is fine for when you're dehydrated, might even be better than plain water in some cases. It's essentially what they give people in third world countries for dehydration. Red bull isn't even worth thinking about, and it tastes like shit.

Stop talking about third world countries. Some of my greatest polos come from there.

saw ads for it but didn't catch it. ken burns doc so I'm sure it's pretty well done. I'll see it on netflix sometime soon I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.