Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what a temperature change outside today. Thursday and Friday morning, I woke up it was 25F and got to maybe 50 or 60F for high temp. Today it was 40F when I woke up and supposed to be 75F for high temp and tomorrow probably 80F high temp. I may have to grab my shorts out of storage as I had put them away thinking hot weather was over with for the next 8 months.

I think I had a migraine today that affected my vision. I had like zero peripheral vision from my left eye. Took a nap and can see fine now. First time my vision has been affected. fuck.

I think I had a migraine today that affected my vision. I had like zero peripheral vision from my left eye. Took a nap and can see fine now. First time my vision has been affected. fuck.

If it is your first time you should probably check in with your doctor just to make sure there isn't something else going on. Obviously it isn't unusual to have migraine with eye issues, but there's a lot of things that can cause that so it's always good to be on the safe side.

I think I just overexerted myself. I was outside in the "heat" cutting down dead/fallen trees with a heavy gas chainsaw for a couple of hours without a break. I feel better now.

Gatorade isn't that bad, it's not supposed to be a softdrink :p Pickle brine works too, just don't chug it.

I love me some Gatorade. Haven't had any in awhile though. I should stock up. Lately I've been cutting back on drinking fruit juice and Brisk and switching mainly to water. None of this nasty tasting well water, just buying jugs of water from the supermarket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.