FlyNavy's new toy

I had an idiot friend point his Beretta 92 at my head and pull the trigger, another friend knocked it out of his hand after that and said "What are you retarded?".

The idiot friend said something along the lines of "Derrr it ain't loaded moron" and racked the slide.

Out flies a Winchester 9mm with a visible dent in the primer. Dud.

I don't blame the gun, never have, never will. But I am the WORST safety nazi at the range :fly: some people won't shoot with me anymore :D

I had an idiot friend point his Beretta 92 at my head and pull the trigger, another friend knocked it out of his hand after that and said "What are you retarded?".

The idiot friend said something along the lines of "Derrr it ain't loaded moron" and racked the slide.

I don't blame the gun, never have, never will. But I am the WORST safety nazi at the range :fly: some people won't shoot with me anymore :D

:eek:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I dont see how you cannot understand my logic but to each his own. To be pretty simple my point was that people handling firearms when they have been drinking IMO isnt smart. Flynavy was able to logically argue my point, I dont see why I got shit for it.

If that is the general outlook on my posts like Knyte said, there is no reason for me to post. I mean that with all due respect too, but if you agree and you all agree I will gladly stick my opinions between my legs and gtfo.

Dude, no one is trying to run ya off. This is the internet, don't expect anyone to understand your position and just say, "Okay."

Go eat a cookie. :hug:

My grandma was shot through the ear lobe by her brother on accident when she was 14. Aaah, the good old days -- her other brother immediately began to beat the tar out of him. About half an hour Great Grandpa got home and took over. ... You know, I never did ask if she just bandaged it up herself or what.

Gun rules exist mostly to keep people from their own mental mistakes. If there's a lock in the rack that's fine ... but just about any mixing with alcohol makes me nervous ... I've seen people make pretty egregious mental mistakes after a few :fly: