Marklar
₥21,495
:dirk:

6546845cec487ee.jpg

6546845cec4aefa.jpg

6546845cec4d21d.jpg

obligatory artistic shot ^_^

6546845cec4f543.jpg

So I did spend more than I originally intended. Since the background check took so long I had to spend an extra 30 bucks overnighting the money order to the guy I bought it from so I could get it here in time to take it with me to LA this Saturday. Then when I picked it up I got some range time, couple boxes of 45 and a cleaning kit...which FUCK I just realized I forgot brb calling the shop.

Ok yeah, they have it there with my name on it, I can pick it up tomorrow. :o Anyhoo if you count the extra 30 bucks in shipping plus the $34 transfer fee (and the 5er my bank charged me to get a money order :rolleyes: ) I paid a total of $719 which is exactly that the new in box price was at the shop. :lol: However I also got the rosewood grips and didn't have to pay sales tax. :cool:

yay this makes flynavy a happy boy :nev:

OMG YOU'RE GONNA USE THAT GUN FOR BAD THINGS LIKE SHOOTING PAPER AND DEFENDING YOURSELF AGAINST BAD PEOPLE IN THE NIGHT!! YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON!

you need to move to a cool state with conceal and carry. :)

Nice. How many guns do you have?

just one. I've purchased others in the past but they've all gone by the wayside now

I had a springfield 1911 but sold it after some of the custom work put that thing completely off balance for me. It's all good, I actually ended up selling it for 30 bucks more than I'd spent. :lol:

I'm waiting to get a approved for my C&R license so I can order an SKS and I've got my eye on this sexy remington 700p.

Garand, sure. Sten's are cheaply made junk and not worth the inflated price.

cheaply made doesn't always mean crap though, just look at the SKS :D

"Built the way a battle rifle should be; out of a heavy block of crappy commie steel set into an inletted, semi-reshaped two by four."

not my quote but I love it :lol:

cheaply made doesn't always mean crap though, just look at the SKS :D

"Built the way a battle rifle should be; out of a heavy block of crappy commie steel set into an inletted, semi-reshaped two by four."

not my quote but I love it :lol:

Well I *did* say "junk" in my statement :D

The AK-47 falls under cheaply made as well, but I wouldn't call it junk