FlyNavy knows how to shop

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
Tired of Sprint's lackluster service and crappy LG phones, I decided to hunt for a new cell provider. I was originally considering going to go back to Cingular to try out the Motorola SLVR but they wanted $250 per line deposit (thanks, Equifax :rolleyes: ) and T-Mobile gave me no such remonstrance. CompUSA just happens to have a big sale going on and thus the SLVR I mentioned would have been 30 bucks after the $70 mail in rebate but an even better deal was found in the weekly national ad.

With a two year service agreement with T-Mobile you get a free phone plus a little MP3 player. Goodie gumdrops.

Since I needed to keep my old phone number but wanted a new number with a local area code I set up two accounts - actually a Family plan so I could share the minutes. Also, in poking around the store I found some other interesting items for cheap. Hence for the total cost of $22.68 I walked out with:

Two Samsung T509s
Two 512MB Ipod Shuffles
One Argus DC3520 2megapixel digital camera ($19.98 for just the camera...no box, cables, etc)
Two Mahjong CDs (50 cents a pop)

Not bad considering the top two on that list is a few hundred bucks worth of hardware. :fly:

:pics: from the fonez

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/feloniousmonk/

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
...phones :( Why could not it be guns.
Find me a range where I can sign up for a two year contract and walk away with a free Mil Spec 1911 from Springfield or one of those hot new Beretta 90-Two specimens and you'll have a thread far more to your liking.

137cf96175d8.jpg

Last edited:
itburnswhenipee said:
Or whores. Or guns what shoot whores out of them. And then the whores would also carry guns that would shoot condoms or fried chicken or something.

yeah... that'd rock

You and I need to hang out more.

FlyNavy said:
they were in my room! :eekers:

now you can be trendy like all the kool kidz
I love my doggah verah much.

Let her know Ryan and I are on our way home.

:heart:

FlyNavy said:
Find me a range where I can sign up for a two year contract and walk away with a free Mil Spec 1911 from Springfield or one of those hot new Beretta 90-Two specimens and you'll have a thread far more to your liking.

[im]http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo06/c6/53/137cf96175d8.jpg[/img]
Unpossible. And that is a small but fierce dog.

itburnswhenipee said:
Or whores. Or guns what shoot whores out of them. And then the whores would also carry guns that would shoot condoms or fried chicken or something.

yeah... that'd rock

You and I and Knyte need to hang out more.

Can you receive calls from two numbers on the same cell phone? Like by welding the sim chips together and then wrapping them in aluminum foil and dipping them in nacho cheese or something?

Flamer McDickchugger said:
Can you receive calls from two numbers on the same cell phone? Like by welding the sim chips together and then wrapping them in aluminum foil and dipping them in nacho cheese or something?

wtf

Flamer McDickchugger said:

you can have two numbers ring at the same sim :tard: :p