FYI FlyMart...

wtf, you brought @Amstel here?
WTF WERE YOU THINKING?

:lol:

You didn't know?!! We go way back like peas and carrots!!
OMG @Casper too and Bree and Reverse Cowgirl and Lashana!!!!!!! Remember ??
but amstel and I go way the fawk back. He's my boy!
so the Aussies, amstel casper and I were the refugees when that shit hole went down. But fuck hands down one of the best forums I was ever a part of!

are you aware that the mods knew was repping who and what their comments were?

Yup! bustedstr8 was the best. He would gimme the best scoop

so the Aussies, amstel casper and I were the refugees when that shit hole went down. But fuck hands down one of the best forums I was ever a part of!

Yup! bustedstr8 was the best. He would gimme the best scoop
Which forum?

Do all your friends suck or just the ones you brought here?

Good times

One time one of the stupid mods was fucking around with the panel or something and accidentally opened up the private mod forum to the public and it was open for a good 6 hrs and holy faaaawk everything was exposed and it was hilarious

& wtfbbqomg (I think that's the right order) was going down with the ship as the last 'posting' mod. there were like six of us checking in on that hot spammy mess once a week. he started posting at another forum, & one day the TSF was fucking gone. He posted at teh other place that since all the threads were polluted with spam he 'thought' he would just delete all the threads on the site so new ones could be started, and somehow he deleted them AND the ability to create more threads. *poof* that shithole evaporated.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
& wtfbbqomg (I think that's the right order) was going down with the ship as the last 'posting' mod. there were like six of us checking in on that hot spammy mess once a week. he started posting at another forum, & one day the TSF was fucking gone. He posted at teh other place that since all the threads were polluted with spam he 'thought' he would just delete all the threads on the site so new ones could be started, and somehow he deleted them AND the ability to create more threads. *poof* that shithole evaporated.

Is that what happened ???? Hahahahaahaaaa
I remember all the threads were spammed!
Some serious funny characters there tho. Nothing will ever beat the crazy mind that lived in Limejellos fat head. That bitch was crazy. Loved her!

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
WTF? Kiki brought Amstel? :waw:
BOTH BAND! :lol:

Man you guys are faaaaked!
When we invaded this place @Amstel was on my back! Piggy back styles

468b37da4d1e74bda8fefb55a708b26a.jpg

Look how comfy amstel looks. That bastard!