:fly46:

Pandora said:
Men were once paid more than women 'because they had families to support.' Everyone has commitments and responsibilities outside of work. Equal pay for equal work.

What planet are you living on? Men were once paid more than women...um they still are. Its just a lot quieter now than it once was.

Pandora said:
OMG I'm sooooo getting my girl card revoked now. :omy:
Yep hand it over. Women with families aren't the only ones who take time off of work. People could have sick parents are siblings and have to do the same.

Thorn Bird said:
so pick one. choose to be the big-time ceo. i'll support you. but don't try to do that and have two kids that you never see and pay someone else to raise them just to say you did it. you didn't.
if you want to be a mother, work somewhere that's not too high-demanding and that gives you money so you can dedicate yourself to your family for awhile.

Why is it always the woman who has to chose? There is nothing wrong with a man staying home and being with the kids if mommy makes a butt load of money.

But anyway I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing. I want to be a stay at home mom... :D

JJ Lady said:
Why is it always the woman who has to chose? There is nothing wrong with a man staying home and being with the kids if mommy makes a butt load of money.

But anyway I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing. I want to be a stay at home mom... :D

well, that is a whole nother discussion, darlin'. there is nothing wrong with the man staying home if mommy wants to be ceo. but that has nothing to do with this discussion. :D

come be a stay-at-home mom with me in the atl! it's not an easy job, trust you me, despite what anyone says. it challenges everything you've been up to thus far. it'd be great to have someone to do it with! :D

JJ Lady said:
What planet are you living on? Men were once paid more than women...um they still are. Its just a lot quieter now than it once was.
Well duh. I was simply stating that was once the excuse, I never said it still wasn't. People just are dumb enough to use it anymore.

JJ Lady said:
Yep hand it over. Women with families aren't the only ones who take time off of work. People could have sick parents are siblings and have to do the same.
Didn't I already say that?
Pandora said:
Everyone has commitments and responsibilities outside of work.
Altho even in those other situations it's still usually the woman who plays caregiver.

JJ Lady said:
Because in most cases it is women who choose.

Test

Edit: :wtf: my color and title are gone too. Oh wait, i never had a title. But my arcade trophy is gone and I finally had more high scores than Coqui!

Edit to the Edit: my trophy is back now.... :fly46:

Last edited:
OMGNUB.jpg