FLY!

fly said:
:(

I was at a party and didnt hear it ringing. :heart:

So thorn bird, are you coming to savannah? I need some aaron time.

sure, as long as you watch the kid, pay for everything, and bunk with me, you hottie. ;)

Thorn Bird said:
sure, as long as you watch the kid, pay for everything, and bunk with me, you hottie. ;)
Cant the kid stay with grandma that weekend or something? If you guys come, I'll cover you and you can ride w/ theac. Cheapest vacation ever. I need to meet Mrs Spange. thx

edit: If you want, you guys can cover meet at some other meet in the future when your deadbeat husband has a job. :heart:

fly said:
Cant the kid stay with grandma that weekend or something? If you guys come, I'll cover you and you can ride w/ theac. Cheapest vacation ever. I need to meet Mrs Spange. thx

edit: If you want, you guys can cover meet at some other meet in the future when your deadbeat husband has a job. :heart:

when is it, anyway?

fly said:
Weekend of June 10th. please please please

i just dunno. it'd be the kid thing. we'd have to drive almost four hours west and then go back east the four plus another three...

or we can just bring the kid! ;) (her poor eyes and ears). and who'd be stuck in some motel room while y'all all go out and get trashed?? :(

get up an atlanta trip and then we'll talk.

Thorn Bird said:
or we can just bring the kid! ;) (her poor eyes and ears). and who'd be stuck in some motel room while y'all all go out and get trashed?? :(
Ever see Four Rooms? Just leave the kid with the hotel clerk, she'll be fine