FLY!

wr3kt said:
So..you can't link the banner ads like images with all the crap in them...

adimage.php

wtf are you jabbering aboot?

Thorn Bird said:
:eek: who's zoe??? :eek: (if she's fly's girl, tell her i'm married and just admiring!!)

Ya it is... if she ever comes back here flirt with him so she can read.

She's such a drama whore. :rolleyes:

April23 said:
Ya it is... if she ever comes back here flirt with him so she can read.

She's such a drama whore. :rolleyes:

welllll, i might just have to declare war on the attention whore :D ...we'll fight to the death for mr. fly. i'd love to hang him on my wall so i can look at him -- with duct tape on his mouth. i don't need him to talk...that usually ruins a boy. he's just really nice to look at. :D spange says it's ok and everything! :fly: lemme just say, though, HE AIN'T NO LIAM NEESON!! :p

Thorn Bird said:
welllll, i might just have to declare war on the attention whore :D ...we'll fight to the death for mr. fly. i'd love to hang him on my wall so i can look at him -- with duct tape on his mouth. i don't need him to talk...that usually ruins a boy. he's just really nice to look at. :D spange says it's ok and everything! :fly: lemme just say, though, HE AIN'T NO LIAM NEESON!! :p

This is something I want to see... WAARRRRR!!!!!

Thorn Bird said:
done. i hope she knows what she's up against.

(should i be skeert?)

do you think she'll agree to fly as the prize? do you think she'll throw in the duct tape for free? i'm sure she has plenty and understands why it's needed.

Thorn Bird said:
done. i hope she knows what she's up against.

(should i be skeert?)

She hates me because I chatted with fly for months. Better get your nails did and scratch some eyes out for me. :fly:

April23 said:
She hates me because I chatted with fly for months. Better get your nails did and scratch some eyes out for me. :fly:

hunny, nails are for girls. i'll pluck her little ribs out (i'm sure you can see them just fine) and slurp the bone clean, and then i'll pick my teeth with 'em, all the while staring at MY flyboy on my wall. then i'll spoon her pretty lil' eyes out for dessert. i hear they're better than monkey brains, which i'm sure she's got. :D

Thorn Bird said:
hunny, nails are for girls. i'll pluck her little ribs out (i'm sure you can see them just fine) and slurp the bone clean, and then i'll pick my teeth with 'em, all the while staring at MY flyboy on my wall. then i'll spoon her pretty lil' eyes out for dessert. i hear they're better than monkey brains, which i'm sure she's got. :D

Hey now! No violence necessary. I will gladly get Zoe outta your way. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:

I'm not really worried. we all know fly is gay.