FLY!

Thorn Bird said:
i just dunno. it'd be the kid thing. we'd have to drive almost four hours west and then go back east the four plus another three...

or we can just bring the kid! ;) (her poor eyes and ears). and who'd be stuck in some motel room while y'all all go out and get trashed?? :(

get up an atlanta trip and then we'll talk.

You can keep her at our house. We'll lock her in a room with crayon's, TV and a cat. She'll be fine :D There is no one else that can watch her? Or The g-parents can't come to your house to watch her?

JJ Lady said:
You can keep her at our house. We'll lock her in a room with crayon's, TV and a cat. She'll be fine :D There is no one else that can watch her? Or The g-parents can't come to your house to watch her?

she'd love the crayons, tv and cat!! the grands can't come over and we don't know many people in atlanta. we've never even had a baby-sitter!

I think it should be mandatory that all female members post pics in one of the following outfits:

1) School girl

2) Cheerleader

3) Nurse

4) Life guard

5) Nun :shifty:

KNYTE said:
I think it should be mandatory that all female members post pics in one of the following outfits:

1) School girl

2) Cheerleader

3) Nurse

4) Life guard

What about wearing fat?

KNYTE said:

1) School girl

2) Cheerleader

3) Nurse

4) Life guard

I'll also take Librarian, Car Mechanic, and State Patrolman

Thorn Bird said:
i haven't the foggiest how to post a pic, and you aren't interested anyway, trust you me.

If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't be asking, now would I. Spange is one hot hunk of slightly gay manmeat.

Go to the upload menu at the top of the page, choose your uploader. Browse to a picture of you, click upload. Copy the link that the uploader gives you and paste it into this thread.

smileynev said:
If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't be asking, now would I. Spange is one hot hunk of slightly gay manmeat.

Go to the upload menu at the top of the page, choose your uploader. Browse to a picture of you, click upload. Copy the link that the uploader gives you and paste it into this thread.

we'll have to wait till that one hot hunk of slightly gay manmeat gets home. and it's more than slightly.

Thorn Bird said:
we'll have to wait till that one hot hunk of slightly gay manmeat gets home. and it's more than slightly.

More then slightly? You are an honest and upfront woman.

Gets home from work? Oh...wait...

Thorn Bird said:
where's your pic? the only ones i've seen are of fly

:drool: :heart: , pandora :drool: , and theac :drool: .

I am a chubby little man with too much facial hair that is in serious need of a haircut. In other words, a sexier, younger drool-boy.