Fly was in my wet dreams.....

b_sinning said:
No doubt. I've been keeping them inside more to prevent them from escaping. Last night they vanished and I find them laying on my side of the bed farting and each chewing on one of my work shoes. BASTARDS!!!!!!! My wife had to restrain me from choking them to death. They are just fucking with me now.

I bet they are at home right now building fake dogs to help cover their next escape or trying to poop in places they believe I will walk.

Dog farts are the best. I love it when they look around all suprised and start sniffing the air. :lol: Do the doggahs chew shoes a lot? Mine use to chew a lot, but I started putting Bitter End on everything and she stopped.

My kitties like to leave hairball landmines at night in hopes that I'll step in them the next morning before I get my eyes open. Nothing like stepping barefoot on a juicy hairball when you're half asleep. Brats. :mad:

Pandora said:
My kitties like to leave hairball landmines at night in hopes that I'll step in them the next morning before I get my eyes open. Nothing like stepping barefoot on a juicy hairball when you're half asleep. Brats. :mad:
One of mine sleeps on a pillow behind my head, and start heaving in the middle of the night.

Twice he's spewed all over my head :mad:

ChikkenNoodul said:
One of mine sleeps on a pillow behind my head, and start heaving in the middle of the night.

Twice he's spewed all over my head :mad:

That sound is the only thing that wakes me up in the middle of the night, and only when it's coming from the bed. They can ralph up anywere else in the house, but NOT in MY BED.

all the more reason not to have critters. besides the fact that i don't want to clean any more than i already do. i already have two pets.

Pandora said:
hence the statment. If you were raising a wal-mart kid there would be less work involved. ;)

no, because if you gave your kid a bath only once a week, it'd be two hours scrubbin' them down in the tub (or hose water.) THAT'D be too much work.