Fly was in my wet dreams.....

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
All night Fly and Zoe were in my dreams. :wtf:

I kept waking up and shifting positions in bed and I would find myself falling into a completely different dream sequence everytime, but Fly and Zoe were always there. We were at a pool party at Shawndavid and Candy's house. We were driving to New Orleans in a motorhome. We were at a theater where Zoe and I were supposed to be performing on stage with Beyonce and got cut due to time constraints.......there were more, but I can't remeber them all now.

What kind of Freudian crap is this.......HELP!!!! :fly:

i slept all yesterday and the night before. weird stuff going on in my head, i know that's typical, but i had some extraordinarily odd dreams. i remember my brother telling me that he boned four chicks at the same time.

thrawn said:
i slept all yesterday and the night before. weird stuff going on in my head, i know that's typical, but i had some extraordinarily odd dreams. i remember my brother telling me that he boned four chicks at the same time.

AT THE SAME TIME?!

thrawn said:
I hear his pants fit like a glove...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Whatever it is that gets his nose all twitchy and his legs running while he's asleep has to be pure comedy

Or he's stuck on a massive superhighway in the middle of rush hour traffic, running for his life while choking on exhaust fumes.

Pandora said:
He's dreaming about breaking out of the backyard at 4am. :fly:

No doubt. I've been keeping them inside more to prevent them from escaping. Last night they vanished and I find them laying on my side of the bed farting and each chewing on one of my work shoes. BASTARDS!!!!!!! My wife had to restrain me from choking them to death. They are just fucking with me now.

I bet they are at home right now building fake dogs to help cover their next escape or trying to poop in places they believe I will walk.

b_sinning said:
No doubt. I've been keeping them inside more to prevent them from escaping. Last night they vanished and I find them laying on my side of the bed farting and each chewing on one of my work shoes. BASTARDS!!!!!!! My wife had to restrain me from choking them to death. They are just fucking with me now.

I bet they are at home right now building fake dogs to help cover their next escape or trying to poop in places they believe I will walk.

I bet one just got done scrubbing the toilet with your toothbrush.