fly makes some new friends

Sarcasmo said:
I got drunken phone calls from Bubbles at 3 a.m.

OMFG.

In an attempt to pull her out of her depression, I invited her over to save me from an evening of Florida State game w/ one of Shawn's friends (great guy BTW) and his crazy wife whom I can't stand. We drank WAY to much wine. We made wonderful redsauce. We TALKED about calling Sarcasmo, although I don't know way, but we didn't. She must have called AFTER I went to bed. We each took an Ambien (we thought it was too early to go to bed but I was insisting we do so because I needed to get up early and go to my parents)

I guess we were hungry, despite the red sauce becuase the next day Shawn opened the microwave and found tow bowls of cooked ravioli (Chef Boyardee) that we "forgot about."

Candy said:
OMFG.

In an attempt to pull her out of her depression, I invited her over to save me from an evening of Florida State game w/ one of Shawn's friends (great guy BTW) and his crazy wife whom I can't stand. We drank WAY to much wine. We made wonderful redsauce. We TALKED about calling Sarcasmo, although I don't know way, but we didn't. She must have called AFTER I went to bed. We each took an Ambien (we thought it was too early to go to bed but I was insisting we do so because I needed to get up early and go to my parents)

I guess we were hungry, despite the red sauce becuase the next day Shawn opened the microwave and found tow bowls of cooked ravioli (Chef Boyardee) that we "forgot about."
She was with you, on Ambien, and called Sarcasmo??? omg WE NEED VOICEMAILS STAT

Saturday night, we cleaned the house. I know- how fun. But we FINALLY got rid of all the moving boxes and put everything away. Our house looks so wonderful, and I am very happy now :D

Candy said:
Right? I didn't know she actually made the phone calls. She slept in the room with the computer, I'm surprised she wasn't posting. :tard:
You gotta stop handing that ambien out when im not there to laugh at people./

fly said:
She was with you, on Ambien, and called Sarcasmo??? omg WE NEED VOICEMAILS STAT

:fly: :fly: Oh this is funny ... Let's start the bidding for the Sarcasmo \ Bubbles voicemail tapes ...

Do I hear $10? ... anyone bidding $10?

gottoys? said:
:fly: :fly: Oh this is funny ... Let's start the bidding for the Sarcasmo \ Bubbles voicemail tapes ...

Do I hear $10? ... anyone bidding $10?

If you listen hard enough you can actually hear me crying in the background as she says "Now is the time on Sprockets ven ve dance!! Touch the roast beef Eddie!!"

Sarcasmo said:
If you listen hard enough you can actually hear me crying in the background as she says "Now is the time on Sprockets ven ve dance!! Touch the roast beef Eddie!!"

Dam it! send us a short sound clip and I bet the bidding will go up even higher:D