fly makes some new friends

Candy said:
Spring Meat - you will have your run with the magical Ambien. :p

I'm scared - we already know what I do on xanex and alcohol (think Gators Johns pass and pool).

JJ Lady said:
I want drunken phone calls from Bubbles :(

I got way tooo drunk on Saturday. But it was fun for quite a while.

Same here. Did you passout for a while? I did twice. Bummed me out that I got further with women while at it. if you watch that new CBS show "How I met your mother" and saw it last week where he got stuff done while drunk that was me, except I didnt get a pineapple somehow, nor did I sleep with any woman.

Bubbles said:
Be careful what you wish for and PM or email me your phone number sweet tits. :D

:hi2u:

Ryokurin said:
Same here. Did you passout for a while? I did twice. Bummed me out that I got further with women while at it. if you watch that new CBS show "How I met your mother" and saw it last week where he got stuff done while drunk that was me, except I didnt get a pineapple somehow, nor did I sleep with any woman.

I may have passed out in the car for a bit. There are bits of time that I think I lost. I came home took a shower and died until about 9:30 the next morning. Bast said that the alarm went off four times and I never moved.