fly makes some new friends

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
Fly 3 way (Small).JPG

Content: What did you do Saturday night?

Went out to dinner with some people and watched fly have sex with multiple dogs.

No fun here Saturday night! ... I slept 13 hours straight saturday night (7pm-8am). I can't remember ever sleeping that long - very weird. I am a hard core insomniac so this is actually something very amazing.

Lets see, what I can remember. Going to eleven50 to see Gabriel and Dresden, but I may had listened to them for like 30 minutes before I got too lit. God, I need to learn how to open up without becoming extremely drunk, I get stuff accomplished while lit and thats sad.

i played cards. after everyone left, i made a blueprint of a garden and yearly instructions for said garden, mah dad wanted it for work. i played around with that for a while and watched a movie or two.

Ryokurin said:
Lets see, what I can remember. Going to eleven50 to see Gabriel and Dresden, but I may had listened to them for like 30 minutes before I got too lit. God, I need to learn how to open up without becoming extremely drunk, I get stuff accomplished while lit and thats sad.
Stop drinking and start taking drugs. Seriously.

And you saw Gabriel and Dresen? niiiiice :cool:

Sarcasmo said:
I got drunken phone calls from Bubbles at 3 a.m.

is that 3 a.m CST or EST? 'Calls' plural hmmmm ... Did you answer any of them?

gottoys? said:
is that 3 a.m CST or EST? 'Calls' plural hmmmm ... Did you answer any of them?

3 a.m. CST. And there were 37 calls, to be exact. She's very aggressive. I was afraid.