Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,863
Last I heard Mr. fly was on his way to the Freedom Trail

It was a balmy 14 degrees with wind that cuts mercilessly through layers of clothing, particularly downtown where they are :fly: them poor Tampa folks are wholly unprepared for that sort of thing

I'll wager they end up skipping most of it and spending as much time inside as possible...

So, the important question is - Do I scramble to find a gorilla suit for when I meet lemon_fresh tonight? :hi2u:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Last I heard Mr. fly was on his way to the Freedom Trail

It was a balmy 14 degrees with wind that cuts mercilessly through layers of clothing, particularly downtown where they are :fly: them poor Tampa folks are wholly unprepared for that sort of thing

I'll wager they end up skipping most of it and spending as much time inside as possible...

So, the important question is - Do I scramble to find a gorilla suit for when I meet lemon_fresh tonight? :hi2u:

I remember that distinctly...wind cuts through the downtown buildings like a hot knife thru butta :eek:

and AHAHAHAHAH...yes, get a gorilla suit...:pics: of course :)

It's been a very nice sunny 50 degrees here the past few days. I can actually go outside without even a jacket on. I'm so excited for the 70 degrees in Florida next week. :happy:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Do I scramble to find a gorilla suit for when I meet lemon_fresh tonight? :hi2u:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

why_ask_why said:
I remember that distinctly...wind cuts through the downtown buildings like a hot knife thru butta :eek:
I have some nice windproof jacket and pants, but it just eats through my gloves like mad. Thought my fingers were going to freeze in the shape of the handgrips on my bike :omy:

why_ask_why said:
and AHAHAHAHAH...yes, get a gorilla suit...:pics: of course :)

Drool-Boy said:

I'll see what I can do :lol:

kiwi said:
You can't complain, it's currently only 26 here right now.

sure I can complain, watch!
if it was that cold at least we might get some snow and shut the city down :cool:

Drool-Boy said:
:pics: of flys vittles?
Chicken-3_T.jpg