fly is a two timing cheater

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
so I was talking to fly today, besides here and genmay he also posts on another forum with some dude named Bob who is a janitor.

you two timing cheating motherfucker :rant:

so you guys hate genmay now, huh?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh yeah, okay just two then.

I post on a scuba forum :shifty:

And a gun forum

and a tractor forum
do you have a gun rack on your tractor?

elpmis said:
not hate, love.

edit: hate
:lol: <- doesnt work.

why dont we sneak in there and steal all the good smilies. sorry, but these are weak. and the post icons thing always gets the in way... im so used to hitting tab then space to enter a post..... :grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

shockthemonkey said:

why dont we sneak in there and steal all the good smilies. sorry, but these are weak. and the post icons thing always gets the in way... im so used to hitting tab then space to enter a post..... :grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:
:furry:

shockthemonkey said:

seriously though, :fly: has pretty much replaced :lol: here

but I'm sure in time they'll make something for it

edit: no wait, :fly: is more of a gay laugh.. but I use it for :lol:

edit 2: yup, I must be gay

shockthemonkey said:

:heart: genmay, but this isn't it.

elpmis said:
seriously though, :fly: has pretty much replaced :lol: here

but I'm sure in time they'll make something for it
yes but that looks like a crazy japanese woman giggling.... and it's pink. i feel like im posting a :cran: