Bast, "Does my ascot look ghey? What about my lace panties?"
Bast.jpg
Hey, those aren't my lace panites!!!

they're JJ's

Drool-Boy said:
I think this one looks more like bast :
destrobanana.jpg

rofl

hmmm.... the only one I don't see covered is the thread starter, and the only decent female cartoon characters I could think of are Natasha or the Baroness.

Natasha:
title-nat.gif

Baroness:
baroness.gif

BigDov said:
hmmm.... the only one I don't see covered is the thread starter, and the only decent female cartoon characters I could think of are Natasha or the Baroness.

Natasha:
[IM]http://uselessforums.com/files/030105/title-nat.gif[/IMG]

Baroness:
baroness.gif

I think we've found JJ's halloween costume for this year!

theacoustician said:

Hey, I resemble that remark...er...resent that remark...no I don't resent it, dammit it fits! :fly:

JaymieT said:
Ack, I don't knows Lord of the Rings very well :(

Gollum? As in Smegol/Gollum with MPD? That fits, very well :lol:

Yep, Smeagol/Gollum all right :D

BTW, if you decide to play around with my title any more you might want to make it "minion with hobbit tendencies" next time around :eek:

I can't upload here at work, but I would post a pic of the Heart kid with the monkey from Captain Planet as Coqui.

KNYTE said:
I agree. The German accent, bad attitude, and Cobra emblem emblazoned on that chest makes me quiver. :drool:

What about the skin-tight black vinyl/leather, the long flowing hair, the fact that she can handle a gun and the glasses???? :drool:

Pandora said:
Try again bud, I get first dibs on that costume. I'm sure J can find something else in her lingerie collection to wear.

I see nowhere prior to my post where you call dibs on said costume. I think you two will have to fight over it, in a kiddie pool full of pudding.

theacoustician said:
I see a picture that says "Remote hotlinking prohibited. Please upgrade your account".

:confused: works fine here.

BigDov said:
What about the skin-tight black vinyl/leather, the long flowing hair, the fact that she can handle a gun and the glasses???? :drool:

Nothing hotter than a woman who car wear kevlar and make it look good.

Pandora said:
He's Glomer from Punky Brewster. :lol: He just kinda came to mind when I was thinking about some of your stories. ;)

I vaguely remember that cartoon. Didn't she ride around on a vacuum cleaner sometimes? Or was that something else?