FLY, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thorn Bird said:
listen, when i clicked on the new pm, i didn't have a choice on clicking a link to the thing or not - it was just there. secondly, i'm relieved it was only some dude's butt, as disturbing as it was, and NOT some guy doing a goat. that is unbelievable to me that a guy would do such (no offense to anyone here that's bonin' goats.)

Hey I have been taken in by Fly's email trick once before. Now I do not opne them until I have had Bast inspect. It is not nice. I feel for you Thorn.

JJ Lady said:
Hey I have been taken in by Fly's email trick once before. Now I do not opne them until I have had Bast inspect. It is not nice. I feel for you Thorn.

thanks, jj...i will never be the same again. :( :heart:

Pandora said:
First off, I can't believe you're defending fly and not your woman. Secondly, it had nothing to do with clicking a link. When someone PM's you a picture and uses the img tags you don't have that option. I haven't been opening PM's all day today for that very reason. Thirdly, who wouldn't want to look at someone fucking a goat??!?!?! :wtf:

pandoras_box.jpg

Pandora said:
And why would I want to turn off all images just cuz a few assclowns want to send some stupid pictures??? :tard:

because a few assclowns might send you stupid picutres

Pandora said:
And why would I want to turn off all images just cuz a few assclowns want to send some stupid pictures??? :tard:

Yeah! Then we wouldn't get whiny threads by sensitive little girls about how they saw things that made them cry!