FLY, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All ya'll trying to sneak in pics in PM's to me need to get over yourselves. I'm not opening PM's from you fggts.

edit: Hey admins aren't their rules about not using img tags on nws images anyways? What happens to people that don't follow the rules now that there's no PG?? I would like to be able to open my PM's one day.....

Last edited:
Pandora said:
All ya'll trying to sneak in pics in PM's to me need to get over yourselves. I'm not opening PM's from you fggts.

edit: Hey admins aren't their rules about not using img tags on nws images anyways? What happens to people that don't follow the rules now that there's no PG?? I would like to be able to open my PM's one day.....
no one PMs you, get over yourself

oh btw if you're husband sends you cute little PMs like "thinking of you" or "I love you" then HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Pandora said:

There aren't any rules in PMs that I know of. :hs:

Pandora said:

There is a PG...

elpmis said:
if I gave you yourself to eat, would you turn into a black hole?
yukyuk+.JPG

first off. I explained to you what it was before you went and looked at it because you wanted to know, yet you still went to look at it. Therefore, it is your own fault, not fly's (I can't believe I'm defending him). Secondly, you sound awfully dispappointed to not see someone fucking a goat. :shifty: thirdly, why were you gonna look at someone fucking a goat?

I find this thread suspect.

SpangeMonkee said:
first off. I explained to you what it was before you went and looked at it because you wanted to know, yet you still went to look at it. Therefore, it is your own fault, not fly's (I can't believe I'm defending him). Secondly, you sound awfully dispappointed to not see someone fucking a goat. :shifty: thirdly, why were you gonna look at someone fucking a goat?

listen, when i clicked on the new pm, i didn't have a choice on clicking a link to the thing or not - it was just there. secondly, i'm relieved it was only some dude's butt, as disturbing as it was, and NOT some guy doing a goat. that is unbelievable to me that a guy would do such (no offense to anyone here that's bonin' goats.)

SpangeMonkee said:

First off, I can't believe you're defending fly and not your woman. Secondly, it had nothing to do with clicking a link. When someone PM's you a picture and uses the img tags you don't have that option. I haven't been opening PM's all day today for that very reason. Thirdly, who wouldn't want to look at someone fucking a goat??!?!?! :wtf: