FLY, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT SOME GUY WAS HAVING SEX WITH GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to go gouge my eyes out with a knife, then go find fly with that same knife.

Thorn Bird said:
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT SOME GUY WAS HAVING SEX WITH GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to go gouge my eyes out with a knife, then go find fly with that same knife.
Hey, he didn't show you how that man got his hindquarters that way did he? Then consider yourself spared.

theacoustician said:
Hey, he didn't show you how that man got his hindquarters that way did he? Then consider yourself spared.

shut up before anyone gets any ideas. i've seen enough. i still can't believe that it isn't a man doing a goat. didn't you and pandora tell me that!!!??

Thorn Bird said:
shut up before anyone gets any ideas. i've seen enough. i still can't believe that it isn't a man doing a goat. didn't you and pandora tell me that!!!??
i tried to tell you that last night. i told you that you didn't want to know. but noooooooooo, you don't listen.

here's a hint, if anyone mentions pain.jpg, scatrat, lemonparty, or tubgirl you don't want to see it and you don't want to know.

theacoustician said:
i tried to tell you that last night. i told you that you didn't want to know. but noooooooooo, you don't listen.

here's a hint, if anyone mentions pain.jpg, scatrat, lemonparty, or tubgirl you don't want to see it and you don't want to know.

I do.........show me lemonparty

Bubbles said:
:barf:

Show me more gorss stuff.............it makes me giggle. :fly:
There was a thread back a while ago with pics of a guy who got high and removed the tip of his penis. That should entertain you for hours.