fly I need your opinion

April23 said:
Where have you been? There has been threads and threads on it. Supposedly he's dating sleeman. :dunno:

im pretty self absorbed, so it would surprise me if I missed it somewhere. :)

ieholly said:
im pretty self absorbed, so it would surprise me if I missed it somewhere. :)
Oh I see. Well ya, they ran off for a few days together and now fly is back. I think its our first gay couple on UF. Aww.

April23 said:
Me and you will never be cool again. :tard:

hah
We were never cool, because that would mean that both of us would have to be cool...and I'm afraid you're lacking in that department, Ms. Uncool.

:fly:

wr3kt said:
We were never cool, because that would mean that both of us would have to be cool...and I'm afraid you're lacking in that department, Ms. Uncool.

:fly:
You... you... whatever, you are probably a horrible cook anyways. :fly:

BigDov said:
Less talk about food please, I'm starving already today as it is :(
They have this place downstairs that makes this GREAT grilled cheese sandwich with TWO slices of cheese and thick warm buttered bread.

April23 said:
They have this place downstairs that makes this GREAT grilled cheese sandwich with TWO slices of cheese and thick warm buttered bread.

:mad: you suck.

edit- I tried a new twist on a grilled cheese this past weekend; 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of chees on one slice of bread, cream cheese on the other...... it was soooooo good :drool:

BigDov said:
:mad: you suck.

edit- I tried a new twist on a grilled cheese this past weekend; 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of chees on one slice of bread, cream cheese on the other...... it was soooooo good :drool:

You know what else is really good?
Smoked cheddar tuna melt. My god...

The thing leaves a cool smokey flavor in your mouth. It's awesome.

wr3kt said:
You know what else is really good?
Smoked cheddar tuna melt. My god...

The thing leaves a cool smokey flavor in your mouth. It's awesome.

I made smoked salmon scrambled eggs one time that turned out extra good. I'll have to try the tuna melt....... :drool:

Dammit, this shit isn't helping either...... :(

BigDov said:
I made smoked salmon scrambled eggs one time that turned out extra good. I'll have to try the tuna melt....... :drool:

Dammit, this shit isn't helping either...... :(

Take a lunch break...?