Fly: Gay or REALLY Gay?

Fly: Gay or REALLY Metro

• Total voters
And here is where the magic happens...

Picture%20004.jpg

Coqui said:
Shaved legs, shaved arms, shaved chest, plucked back, plucked eyebrows (and trimmed) colored hair with auburn highlights and only drank foo foo drinks.

But of course, I know you're going to try to one up me, just because you can't defer to anyone. :lol:

AND if you can confirm all of the above, then I'm going to have more than one reason to question your heterosexuality.

zengirl said:
Shaved legs, shaved arms, shaved chest, plucked back, plucked eyebrows (and trimmed) colored hair with auburn highlights and only drank foo foo drinks.

But of course, I know you're going to try to one up me, just because you can't defer to anyone. :lol:

AND if you can confirm all of the above, then I'm going to have more than one reason to question your heterosexuality.

check on all but the last two. However he only goes to gay clubs (but is married with children and says he's straight)

And I know about the shaving since he was a body builder

Voting Results

People without a clue: April23, BigDov, b_sinning, Galen, KNYTE, Sarcasmo, why_ask_why
People who know what's up: elpmis, fly, kiwi, Pandora, sleeman, SpangeMonkee, theacoustician

theacoustician said:
Voting Results

People without a clue: April23, BigDov, b_sinning, Galen, KNYTE, Sarcasmo, why_ask_why
People who know what's up: elpmis, fly, kiwi, Pandora, sleeman, SpangeMonkee, theacoustician

I sent you a PM earlier.

theacoustician said:
Voting Results

Score!!! No clue!!!

fly said:
And here is where the magic happens...

http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/Picture%20004.jpg[mg][/QUOTE]OMG I love your bed.
We need to find one and thats exactly what I had in mind.

Can you either tell me where you got it, or help me find one :heart: