WTF Florida Schoolboard Shooting

attachment.php

No but seriously, as stupid as it was for her to do that, it took some serious balls to go through with it.

Ballsy, yes. By all accounts, she should be dead on the floor this morning though. You can't just whack a man's arm half heartedly with a purse and hope to disarm him.

We all know that, and maybe she did too. Maybe she felt like she had to do something, and in the split second she thought she had, all she could come up with was hitting him with whatever she had on her.

For real. She was a big girl. Why didn't she just bum rush and tackle his ass from behind. That might have stood a chance of success. Instead, she hits him with a purse, fall to the floor, and waits to be shot. She's just lucky he wasn't really in it for the murder.

For real. She was a big girl. Why didn't she just bum rush and tackle his ass from behind. That might have stood a chance of success. Instead, she hits him with a purse, fall to the floor, and waits to be shot. She's just lucky he wasn't really in it for the murder.

I can't believe NONE of the guys backed her up. Here, a chick, wacks his gun hand & gives them a few seconds to rush him, but NOOOOOOO! all the guys are like "no sweetie, don't do that." leave the wacky man waving the gun around saying he's going to die today alone.

I do have some respect for the one guy that finally said 'i"m the one that signed it [apparently the shooters wife's pink slip] so you want me. let everyone else go.'

It's easy to be a hero on a message board, but when weird shit happens in real life in often completely takes you off guard and leaves you befuddled.