Thread Florida pastor still plans his 'burn-a-Quran' protest on 9/11

Iran Ayatollahs Issue Fatwas Against Koran-Burners
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-09-13/iran-ayatollahs-issue-fatwas-against-koran-burners.html

no worries. I called the guys and told them some crack from Oz thinks they should be more tolerant & to STFU. I explained that they don't represent everyone. They were pretty cool about the whole thing and started chanting in their own beautiful language. The only thing I could understand was "Sydney Tower." I bet they want to visit.

And Americans want to turn the entire Middle East into a pane of glass. What's your point?

point is we need to get the job done already. it's the only shot in hell earth ever has at world peace.

There is no shot at world peace. We would simply replace that prejudice with another one. Maybe what sort of jeans people wear, whether they listen to Duran Duran, or whether they were born in Brazil. Our species is incapable of shutting the f*ck up about differences.

or tell us all to get along our else they'll explode the earth with their death star

the-day-the-earth-stood-still.jpg

If you want to achieve world peace you have to strip away the things that create group or clan associations since people are unable to consider themselves different without a resultant superiority complex. Things like countries, religions, sports teams, ethnicities, cultures, opinions, money, and belongings. All of them would have to be eliminated to quell monkey behavior.

Last edited: