FYI Florida is Autistic

37625055_240390016587437_4988935389994549248_n.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
How are you folks in Florida making out with Michael? Doesn't seem to be getting the same attention yet I hear it's very destructive.

It hit a very lower populated part of FL. Mexico beach (ground zero) is only about 1000 people but it also doesn't exist anymore. Populated parts of FL were spared a direct hit (if this his Pensacola or Panama city, you'd be hearing a lot more about this).

That being said, there are still about 350k Floridians without power, and still a lot of damage. But it's not a population center so the news is paying more lip service than making it a leading item.

Ha ha, I just went to see what the various services are saying as their lead story

CNN - Florida beach town in ruins
NPR - Recovery Work Begins After Michael's Rampage Through Florida Panhandle
FOX - KANYE HOLDS COURT Rapper visits White House to lavish praise on Trump as unlikely pals build on bromance (TOP OF THE PAGE STORY)
This is real and as of right now. There is ONE fucking story on the hurricane and it's an editorial asking 'who is going to clean up the mess'... How anyone can view Fox News as valid is a fucking question that deserves to be answered.
WaPo - Michael moves into the Carolinas after lashing Florida, Georgia
MSNBC - As Michael slams Florida, Trump holds campaign rally (well, not really surprised at MSNBC to go low. It's why I don't watch it, read it, or listen to it)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and APRIL