FYI Florida is Autistic

It's a gmail address. I adopted early enough that [email protected] was still available. The way that works with google is that you can punctuate it or capitalize it any way you feel good about it. Generally, I use firstname.lastname, but that also means I own everything from f.i.r.s.t.n.a.m.e.l.a.s.t.n.a.m.e@gmail to firstnamelastname@gmail.

I've tried the logical combinations that might get to him (he's got a different middle name than me, which lead me to believe that he might have the email firstname.m.lastname@gmail, where middle initial and first letter of last name are the same), but none of them lead anywhere, which has led me to conclude that the guy's just a f'n moron.

Sounds like you really tried to help the guy out and clear things up. Might be time to start sending dildos.

They didn't when I made my account. But that's been years ago so Idk. I was annoyed when mine was taken so I added the dot.

I'm going to send an email to the other one and see if I get it. I'll report back.
I just did the same thing, and got all of them. Had a gmail account since '00.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
They didn't when I made my account. But that's been years ago so Idk. I was annoyed when mine was taken so I added the dot.

I'm going to send an email to the other one and see if I get it. I'll report back.
I sent it and received it. So I'm either an idiot or they changed it. I'm probably an idiot. Sounds like a complicated thing to change.

TIL

I'm interested in this as well. Like Jehannum, I also signed up long long ago, in the before-time.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Apparently someone was driving like a jackass this morning. Swerving between lanes, clipped a truck and started spinning and tumbling.

No problem with this except they decided to do this on a bridge. Flipped off it and disappeared into the depths.

Coworker has been stuck in traffic on the bridge for over 2 hours.

Apparently someone was driving like a jackass this morning. Swerving between lanes, clipped a truck and started spinning and tumbling.

No problem with this except they decided to do this on a bridge. Flipped off it and disappeared into the depths.

Coworker has been stuck in traffic on the bridge for over 2 hours.

The front driver- and passenger-side windows appeared to be down or missing. There was still no sign of whoever had been inside.

Sounds like they either got ejected through the windshield, or got out after it hit the water and then drowned, or "escaped"

The front driver- and passenger-side windows appeared to be down or missing. There was still no sign of whoever had been inside.

Sounds like they either got ejected through the windshield, or got out after it hit the water and then drowned, or "escaped"
It was probably the alligators.

lololol

one time (at band camp) at the airport in Cuba, this chick who was carried on to the shuttle bus to make her flight home in her bathing suit was soooo wasted she started undressing right at the ticketing line. my son was with me and he’s like MAMAAAAA SHES GETTING NAKED

security and her friends came and took her somewhere and she resurfaced later dressed in clothes .. she was a fkn riot while waiting for the flight home

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and Immigrant
lololol

one time (at band camp) at the airport in Cuba, this chick who was carried on to the shuttle bus to make her flight home in her bathing suit was soooo wasted she started undressing right at the ticketing line. my son was with me and he’s like MAMAAAAA SHES GETTING NAKED

security and her friends came and took her somewhere and she resurfaced later dressed in clothes .. she was a fkn riot while waiting for the flight home

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz
Admit it. She was you. Don't lie to us.