GAY Florida Callout

Mofugger

Miniscule Member
Mar 18, 2007
Marklar
₥0
So far, I know that @fly, @shamwow and myself are in Florida. Anyone else? I think @august said something about periodic stops in FL for something or other.

Maybe some sort get together is in order once the virus shenanigans tones down a bit.

I'm over in the Melbourne area.

If you suck at geography, go to disney, then drive east until you get to the beach (more or less)

If you suck at geography, go to disney, then drive east until you get to the beach (more or less)

I setup a call center there in '98. Was there for a few weeks. I saw a night time shuttle launch while having dinner on the water. I remember sprinklers at the new building I was setting up had really stinky reclaimed water. Hah. It's also the birthplace of Jim Morrison.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I setup a call center there in '98. Was there for a few weeks. I saw a night time shuttle launch while having dinner on the water. I remember sprinklers at the new building I was setting up had really stinky reclaimed water. Hah. It's also the birthplace of Jim Morrison.
We have a handful of decent breweries in the county.

UF Pub Crawl!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

I like Melbourne, sure not as "tropical" as the gulf, but its nice, and its the real ocean

yeah in good years I get down to Gainesville for Fest and the one year managed to squeeze in the Tampa bit and stayed with flapril

• Gravy
Your avatar is a Delta Heavy right? You got launch connections? :hi2u:
I can get a better view for a launch than you can. Though my most memorable experience is when I sold my computer right before basic training to a dude who worked on the shuttle side of things. We watched a launch from 4 miles from the pad. Holy fuck balls that was amazing.

• Gravy